P2P Lab welcomes scholars from all around the world. The visiting scholars program is intended to create networks of researchers, entrepreneurs, activists, policy creators, journalists, geeks, and public intellectuals who are sharing our research interests and have a vision for a project that can inform the public or shape the future of society. In addition to this call, we accept applications for internships by young students.
See more here (pix and text).
Send the following documents as email attachments to research AT p2pfoundation.net:
- One page cover letter, including background on you, a description of what you want to get out of your visit and a suggested period for it.
- CV/resume and a sample output (e.g., paper, website, video) that showcases your work.
- We provide 24/7 free access to our facilities.
- We interact and cooperate on common projects.
- We do not provide any kind of stipend or financial support.
- We do not cover travel expenses, insurance costs or per diem.
We will let you know about the result of your application within 3-4 weeks. In case of a positive reply, together we arrange the period of your visit along with other details.
Inquiries about the visiting scholars program should be directed to research AT p2pfoundation.net.
Commitment to diversity
The work and well being of the P2P Lab is strengthened by the diversity of our network and our differences in background, culture, experience, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and much more. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.