Transvestment describes the transfer of value from capitalism to the commons. Thus transvestment strategies aim to help commoners become financially and socially sustainable and autonomous. This project includes:
- a research article/case study on the blockchain-based start-up, Backfeed (published);
- a research article/case study on the Enspiral Network (published);
- a chapter in T. Scholz’s and N. Schneider’s collective book on platform cooperativism (published);
- a report for the Heinrich Böll Foundation on value in commons-based peer production (published);
- a report for the European Trade Union Institute (published);
- the commons-oriented start-up, Bitmind (stalled since 2016);
Coordinator: Alex Pazaitis.